The RTuna Store

Official Rtuna T-Shirt !
Why not buy yourself a Rtuna T-shirt to show off to your mates
£10
Other Merchandise Here

Member statistics
Newest User: Davy46

Who is online

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 1 guest (based on users active over the past 1 minute)
Most users ever online was 58 on Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:15 am

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

No birthdays today

The RTuna Store

Biketek Yamaha Garage Mat and Doormat Set
£44.99

Rtuna has a range of gift ideas for you or your bike !
More gift ideas here

Board help
The team
Delete all board cookies
All times are UTC

Biketuna

This site is powered by www.biketuna.co.uk:

Performance motorbike parts and accessories

So Why should I register with the RTuna Shop?

So Why should I register with the RTuna Shop?

Postby Paul » Thu Oct 06, 2011 7:01 pm

The RTuna shop is an all new shopping experience for your Yamaha R1, R6 or R125. No longer are you endlessly browsing sites for a part you're after only to find out they dont list it for your model - The RTuna site is top-level sectioned into the individual models and once you are inside, you know that everything listed is there for your bike.

The shopping cart system on the site requires a seperate registration to the forums, and this is deliberate. Not everyone wants to give their full details to a website just to see the forums, so to buy from the shop you will need to register again.

RTuna uses the Paypal online payment system. Paypal is a trusted and secure network that allows you to use your Paypal account to buy from our store. People without a Paypal account can still buy products from RTuna, and the shopping cart will allow one-off payments with your card at checkout - just select the option as you head through the checkout.

The RTuna shop is run by R-owners for R-owners. If theres a part you're looking for and we dont list it, get in touch with the staff through the store contact pages or through the forums and we'll track it down for you. If youre shopping and you see a part thats cheaper than ours, get in touch and we'll see what we can do.

With this dedication from the team, why would you trust your shopping anywhere else?
This is my bike. There are many like it, but this one is mine.
It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life.
Without me my bike is useless. Without my bike, I am useless.
Paul
Site Admin

2000 Yamaha R1 5JJ (00-01)

Return to Whats inside RTuna? Find out more...